Friday 11 October 2013

So little time.....

Why is it when you seem to get a good routine going something happens to disrupt it?  I'll be very happy when all my front room renovations are over and I can get back to normal.  Living in the upstairs of a 2 up, 2 down terrace is very trying.

So that's my excuse for being absent from blogging again.  Everything is packed away and even nap times have been consumed by cleaning and just trying to keep on top of the mess.  With any luck it'll all be finished by next weekend.  We have tradesmen coming in all week so it will most likely be quiet on the blogging front until then.  I have to thank all my regular readers and followers for bearing with me but I promise I will make more of an effort to blog once we have some calm in the house again.

I have a fantastic blog article to share on my friends adoption baby shower.  I can't upload pictures at the moment though so it will be 'better late than never' but well worth a read.  Not only will it have some lovely ideas and tips but it will also give you an insight into the UK adoption process and what's involved.

I'll also be documenting our journey through 'Treasure Baskets'.  It's a course provided by our local children's centre and is aimed at creating a little basket of explority items to stimulate the senses of your child.  It's a 4 week course so ill report back at the end of the course and share our treasure basket with you all.

Now all the above is very exciting news and then I find myself on countdown for my return to work.  I can't believe how quick it has come around.  Joe will be starting his introduction sessions at the childminders and I don't know how I feel about that.  She's a lovely lady and all the children and parents rave about her but I guess it's just a natural feeling to be nervous about leaving your child in someone else's care.  I doubt he will be bothered though.  He's quite a chilled out little chappy and seems to enjoy a couple hrs away from mum from time to time.

So that's my week ahead.  If I can get a sneaky post in between now and the weekend i will.

Don't forget to wrap up warm, it looks like autumn is finally here!

PB & J xx


No comments:

Post a Comment